¿Me sigues?

29 marzo, 2011

Preciosa canción (L)

Made a wrong turn, once or twice dug my way out blood and fire.
Bad decisions, that's alright, welcome to my silly life.
Mistreated, misplaced, missunderstood, miss know it, it's all good, it didn't slow me down.
Mistaken, always second guessing, underestimated, look I'm still around...
Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than fucking perfect.
Pretty pretty please if you ever ever feel like you're nothing...
You're fucking perfect, to me.

You're so mean when you talk, about yourself, you're wrong.
Change the voices in your head, make them like you instead.
So complicated look how we are making filled with so much hatred such a tired game.
It's enough, I've done all I can think of I've chased down all my demons.
I see you do the same
Oooh oooooh
Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than fucking perfect.
Pretty pretty please if you ever ever feel like you're nothing you're fucking perfect, to me.

The whole world is scared so I swallow the fear, the only thing I should be drinking is an ice cold beer.
So cool in lying and we tried tried tried...
But we try too hard, it's a waste of my time.
Done looking for the critics, cuz they're everywhere. They don't like my jeans, they don't get my hair, stringe ourselves and we do it all the time.
Why do we do that?
Why do I do that?
Why do I do that?...
Yeah!!
Ooooh
Ooh, pretty pretty pretty
Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than fucking perfect.
Pretty pretty please if you ever ever feel like you're nothing you're fucking perfect, to me.
You're perfect.
You're perfect!!
Pretty pretty please if you ever ever feel like you're nothing...
You're fucking perfect, to me...

Gracias a todos por seguir viendo mi blog,
gracias a ustedes sigo escribiendo :) ..
Aunque llevo unos días en los que no he podido, LO SIENTO (L)
Intentaré buscar un poco más de tiempo para escribir textos nuevos ^^ ..
Un besazoo (k) !

No hay comentarios: